As announced on January 26, 2021, ECFMG®|FAIMER® will offer expanded pathways for international medical graduates (IMGs) to meet the requirements for ECFMG Certification and to participate in the 2022 National Resident Matching Program® (NRMP®) Main Residency Match® (The Match®). On February 16, 2021, ECFMG|FAIMER published additional information on the 2022 pathways, including:
- information on who should use the pathways;
- general eligibility requirements for all pathways;
- information on the individual pathways, including the new sixth pathway;
- expected availability of the on-line application; and
- important information for 2021 pathway applicants.
To access the updated information, visit Requirements for ECFMG Certification for 2022 Match.
Additional information, including detailed eligibility requirements and application instructions, will be published as it becomes available. Please monitor the ECFMG website for updates.