Examinees planning to take the USMLE Step 3 examination should read the new materials and practice with the sample items on the USMLE website. They include:
- Tutorial and Practice Test Items for Multiple-Choice Questions and Primum® Computer-based Case Simulations (CCS)
- USMLE Step 3 Sample Items booklet (PDF)
- USMLE Step 3 Content Description and General Information booklet (PDF)
- Video tutorial for the Primum CCS cases New!
- Feedback for CCS Practice Cases
- CCS FAQs
New this year: A brief video tutorial demonstrating the features and functionalities found in Primum®, the software with which examinees interact during the computer-based case simulations (CCS) part of the Step 3 exam.
Examinees should monitor the USMLE website for the latest information.