Due to required updates, ECFMG’s on-line services are expected to be unavailable for a brief period beginning at approximately 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 24, 2019. Services are expected to be restored by 7:00 p.m. on the same day. All times are calculated using Eastern Time in the United States.
During this update period, you will be unable to access most ECFMG on-line services, including the following:
- IWA—Interactive Web Applications
- OASIS—On-line Applicant Status and Information System
- Step 2 CS Calendar and Scheduling
- IAN—IMG Advisors Network
- EMSWP—ECFMG Medical School Web Portal, and its programs for medical schools and other institutions:
- Status Verification
- Credentials Verification
- Performance Data
- EMSWP ERAS
- GEMxSM for Partner Institutions
- CVS ON-LINE—Certification Verification Service On-line
- EVNet—Exchange Visitor Network (for staff of U.S. training programs that host ECFMG-sponsored exchange visitor physicians)
- EPICSM—Electronic Portfolio of International Credentials
- Physician Portal
- Report Portal
- GEMx on-line services for students
- MyECFMG mobile app
The World Directory of Medical Schools also will be unavailable during this update period.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to provide high-quality on-line services.