Due to scheduled maintenance, ECFMG’s on-line services will be unavailable beginning at approximately 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 23, 2019. Services are expected to be restored by 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 25, 2019. This maintenance will affect most ECFMG on-line services―including our external-facing web-based services, internal processing systems, and APIs for client organizations. A partial list of the web-based services that will be unavailable appears below.
Because our internal systems will not be available, we also will be unable to answer telephone and e-mail inquiries on Friday, May 24, 2019.
All times are calculated using Eastern Time in the United States.
During this maintenance period, you will be unable to access most ECFMG on-line services, including the following:
- IWA—Interactive Web Applications
- OASIS—On-line Applicant Status and Information System
- Step 2 CS Calendar and Scheduling
- IAN—IMG Advisors Network
- EMSWP—ECFMG Medical School Web Portal, and its programs for medical schools and other institutions:
- Status Verification
- Credentials Verification
- Performance Data
- EMSWP ERAS
- GEMxSM for Partner Institutions
- CVS ON-LINE—Certification Verification Service On-line
- EVNet—Exchange Visitor Network (for staff of U.S. training programs that host ECFMG-sponsored exchange visitor physicians)
- EPICSM—Electronic Portfolio of International Credentials
- Physician Portal
- Report Portal
- GEMx on-line services for students
- MyECFMG mobile app
The World Directory of Medical Schools also will be unavailable during this maintenance period.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to maintain high-quality on-line services.