Careers at ECFMG
Thank you for your interest in learning more about career opportunities at ECFMG.
You can view available positions and apply on-line.
- Click here for the listing of full-time and part time employment opportunities.
- Current Employees, click here for the listing of internal job openings.
ECFMG is an equal opportunity employer.
ECFMG employs more than 800 people between its headquarters in Philadelphia; its non-profit foundation, the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), also headquartered in Philadelphia; and the Clinical Skills Evaluation Collaboration (CSEC) Centers in Philadelphia, Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, and Los Angeles. ECFMG values the accumulated knowledge and experience of these employees and recognizes that they are integral to the success of ECFMG and its mission to promote quality healthcare for the public through excellence in medical education. Their daily dedication and their commitment to the organization's core values make possible the success of ECFMG's many initiatives for the international medical community. In recognition of the value of its employees, ECFMG strives to offer excellent benefits and an environment that emphasizes professional development and personal wellness.
ECFMG's comprehensive and flexible benefits package includes:
- A selection of Medical insurance plans
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
- Educational Assistance, including a generous Tuition Reimbursement plan and tuition discounts
- The ECFMG Learning Academy, which includes on-site courses on such topics as software training, effective communication, time management, team building, and balancing work and family
- Transportation or Parking Assistance
- Long-Term Care insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Flexible work schedules, including policies for Flextime and Work Off-site initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- A robust Health and Wellness Program that focuses on healthy living
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Term Life insurance Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Adoption Assistance – ECFMG has been ranked as one of the Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces by the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption for the last five years
- Discounts to health and fitness clubs
- Group discount opportunities, including shopping and entertainment