The MyECFMG mobile app is a free, downloadable tool that enables applicants for ECFMG Certification to access their ECFMG account information, view important status updates, and more. ECFMG created this app as a convenience for applicants, providing on-the-go access to information that typically would be accessed via other means.
MyECFMG features (when applicable) include the ability to:
- Browse the latest news headlines from ECFMG (without logging in to the app!)
- View information in your applicant record and change your contact information
- View your Application for ECFMG Certification
- View your exam history and the status of USMLE® exam applications
- View the status of your medical education credentials
- View the status of certification verification report (CVS) requests for U.S. state medical boards
- View your ECFMG financial account and make payments
- Purchase an Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) Token, view information about your ERAS application and supporting documentation, upload a photograph, and select available letters of recommendation for reuse
- View information about your J-1 visa sponsorship and sponsored dependents
- Request ECFMG forms be sent to you by e-mail
How to Use the App
To log in and use the MyECFMG app, you must have your assigned USMLE/ECFMG identification number and an established ECFMG On-line Services password. If you do not have a USMLE/ECFMG identification number or are a first-time user of ECFMG On-line Services, click here to use ECFMG’s Interactive Web Applications (IWA) to establish an account.
Where to Download the App
MyECFMG is available for free from the App Store (iPhone users) and Google Play (Android users). Using your smart phone, click the corresponding button below to download the app.
If you decide to download the mobile app, make sure to use the app’s Feedback function to let us know what you think of it! We welcome your input to help us improve MyECFMG.
If you experience any issues with the app or prefer not to download it, you can access certain account information and perform certain functions on-line using this website and ECFMG’s on-line services such as the On-line Applicant Status and Information System (OASIS) and IWA. If you have any questions about the MyECFMG mobile app or about how to access your information, you can contact Applicant Information Services by phone at 215-386-5900 (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time in the United States, Monday through Friday) or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Back to top